Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SHALAIR JONES

Three things I want my children to remember

1. They are children of our Father in Heaven and therefore are of a royal birth. As they are of royal birth, they are entitled to certain privileges, but also have great responsibilities to fulfill.

2. I want them to remember love. First, that they are loved by their parents and siblings, but also by a loving Father in Heaven and His son, Jesus Christ. That love is unconditional and will exist through the eternities. Second: To love. I want them to always love others and to make their love to others unconditional.

3. I want my children to remember to have joy. It’s too easy to become burdened with life and all of our responsibilities. We need to remember we were sent to earth to have joy. We experience joy in so many ways and many of those ways are so easy to overlook or to ignore. We must remember to have joy!

Love,
Shalair

No comments: